Our designs come in two options:
- Unmounted with Cushion: A hand-trimmed die adhered to cling foam cushion for acrylic block
- Unmounted: An untrimmed rubber die without cushion.
Our stamps are handcrafted in five steps:
- We cut the raw rubber to fit the plate.
- The rubber is cooked in the vulcanizer.
- The rubber is removed from the vulcanizer to cool.
- The images are cut out and attached to the cling foam.
- The stamps are trimmed and packaged.
STAMPS ON FIRE had its beginnings in Arizona in 1996. As of July 2011, the company has relocated to North Carolina. We continue to build on the creative talent of our gifted artists together with ongoing support from our valued customers. STAMPS ON FIRE offers over 950 beautifully handcrafted designs. Our images and products are available on this website, as well as local stamp/scrap stores.
STAMPS ON FIRE is a leading manufacturer of artistic rubber stamps and a supplier of stamping accessories. With our unique stamps and your imagination, creating beautiful cards, gift bags, scrapbook pages and more is easy! From the artistically challenged to the most advanced stamper, our rubber stamp designs make your project exceptional and complete.
STAMPS ON FIRE, LLC
Indian Trail, NC 28079
Phone: (704) 882-4066